This narrow-width, 9,000-lb. HD-9ST four-post lift offers the same power and safety features as the HD-9 but in a smaller package.
Some garages are just a bit too cozy for a standard-width four-post lift. The trick is to find a smaller-footprint lift that won’t sacrifice functionality. The HD-9ST is perfect for small garages and spaces that are already filled to near-capacity. Its narrow width is designed for spaces and service bays that need to fit more lift in less space.
A slim lift is a smart choice for owners of more compact vehicles. Because the HD-9ST features an open center, it doubles as both a narrow parking lift and a maintenance lift. This makes it the ideal four-post lift for wrenchers with a limited amount of space. In addition to the narrow design, the columns are only 88” high, so it’s low-profile too. The runways raise to a max height of 75”, so the HD-9ST fits easily in low ceilings yet doesn’t sacrifice lifting height. Ample clearance underneath ensures that full-grown men and women over 6-feet tall will have no problem performing oil changes, comfortably adjusting transmission jacks, and removing and replacing exhaust systems. Other lifts may sacrifice lifting height as they reduce their overall widths to accommodate smaller vehicles, but not this one. This is one four-post lift that’s every bit as comfortable to use as its standard-width and super-wide sister models in the HD-9 series.
The HD-9ST may be smaller, but it’s not weaker than other designs, nor is it a hobby lift. In fact, this car lift is fully ALI certified. It’s used every day in professional shops around the world, and many motorists prefer it to the standard-length HD-9 simply because it leaves more room in their garage for tools and equipment.
– CE Approved and Certified. Meets or exceeds the
standards prescribed by European Standard EN-1493
– Freestanding design
– Perfect for parking, storage, and service
– Runways accommodate narrow and standard vehicles
– Runways include a rail-kit for optional accessories
– Single hydraulic cylinder mounted underneath runway
– Fully enclosed lifting cables, safety locks, and sheaves
– Internal anti-sway slider blocks in each column
– Oversized self-lubricating cable rollers
– Heavy-duty 3/8” aircraft cable and 1.25” roller axles
– Runways feature non-skid surface
– Push-button pneumatic safety release
– Independent backup slack-cable safety latches
– Customizable power unit location
– Removable approach ramps
– Longer approach ramps for low-clearance vehicles