The HD-9STX is our tall and narrow four-post lift that combines a small horizontal footprint with extended-height runways, so higher-clearance vehicles can be easily parked underneath.
The HD-9STX is your 9,000-lb. rugged lifting solution for when you need to get something heavy and high, but you don’t have a lot of space on the ground. Perfect for vehicle storage and service—in the shop or garages with high ceilings. Whether you’re a service professional or a DIY’er, BendPak’s got the right lift for you. This model is available with optional casters, drip-trays, jack platforms, and more.
With more height to work with, this lift does something others do not: it fits trucks and SUVs in the lower level. This is essential for parking purposes, especially if your lower-level vehicle is too heavy for the runways. A high-rise lift also increases the comfort of techs working underneath. Pulling transmissions and draining oil is safer and easier on high-rise car lifts. The HD-9STX eliminates stooping and awkward straining when accessing the vehicle underbody. When you’re uncomfortable, you’re more likely to make mistakes, and there’s nothing better than a car lift that lifts to the perfect height. The HD-9STX maximizes versatility in a car lift that adapts to your height and lifestyle. The narrow designs fit in the same floor space as the HD-9ST but require a bit more ceiling height to fully enjoy.
– CE Approved and Certified. Meets or exceeds the
standards prescribed by European Standard EN-1493
– Freestanding design
– Perfect for parking, storage, and service
– Runways accommodate narrow and standard vehicles
– Runways include a rail-kit for optional accessories
– Single hydraulic cylinder mounted underneath runway
– Fully enclosed lifting cables, safety locks, and sheaves
– Internal anti-sway slider blocks in each column
– Oversized self-lubricating cable rollers
– Heavy-duty 3/8” aircraft cable and 1.25” roller axles
– Runways feature non-skid surface
– Push-button pneumatic safety release
– Independent backup slack-cable safety latches
– Customizable power unit location
– Removable approach ramps
– Longer approach ramps for low-clearance vehicles